Cytomic have announced another VST called: "The Drop", an analog-modelled resonant filter plug-in. It's still in development with release expected before the end of the year. Several audio demos are available.
This should be handy for use in live. I'm looking for a better filter to hook up to the Uc-33e for live use.
- Dual filter section with a Lowpass followed by a Highpass.
- Circuits include State Variable (e.g. SEM-1A), Sallen Key (e.g. MS-20), and more to be announced.
- Loads of drive and character and analog style noise.
- Full frequency range and perfect resonance tracking without oversampling so there is no delay for live use.
- Huge amounts of resonance if you want and also a resonance limit button for DJ use to make sure you blast people's ears off at a gig.
- Envelope follower, diode modelled, from input or sidechain.
- FM from input or sidechain.
- Two LFOs: one complex, and one basic.
- Stereo and Mono processing.
Cytomic - The drop
Theres some demo sounds on the link too, its looking promising.
Whats your guys favorite filter VST?